27 November 2007

I Know How It's Going To End!

Yay!! I received some extremely helpful feedback for my book today. I am excited about it today, plus I know how it will end.

Some things I need to change/work on/add:

1. the Talk between Cassidy and her mother
2. Cassidy needs to lighten up
3. Joel needs to talk more
4. Show more of Derek's problems
5. Physical description of Jenny and Allan
6. More setting and description (ugh)
7. Show Joel's feelings for Cass
8. Tentative renewal of friendship b/w Cass and Janie

So now I'm excited and I know for sure it isn't crap and that's a wonderful feeling! Still waiting for feedback from the rest of my writing group, so we will see.

I will finish this thing and see it in print!!

1 comment:

sandracreason said...

Found your blog! WTG on getting great feedback that helped you figure out where you're going with your story. I'm off to check out the rest of your blog :)